Wednesday 21 May 2008

Old memory cards

I found a bunch of old pictures on a memory card that was in our coffee table. For fun, I think I'll share. These are in no particular order.

We'll start with some soccer shots...


This is a view of the awesome wood staircases and stuff from our old apartment on Main Street in Cambridge. I've also included our super awesome ba


Here's a super blurry picture from our "Luau" shower last summer at the in-law's house

James got a beautiful tuxedo tshirt from his groomsmen for our Bodacious Black and White Buck and Doe last summer. He also got a Paris Drinking Team t-shirt from some of the Paris drinking then there is James' wedding shoes. I tried to go for the Ronald McDonald feel with the picture.

For the wedding we had my little sister Bridgit and Wayne fly in from Edmonton. Best wedding gift ever!
For lack of more time, I'll leave it here, but from what you can see 2007 was a crazy year!

No comments:

Site Meter