Sunday 27 November 2011

#26in2011 update

Today is November 27th and so far I have read 35 books this year. I have two where I have started but not finished, and might not because they are both tough reads and take time to digest before finishing.
I can't believe how well I did with the goal. When I first heard about this in the final days of 2010 I thought it was a neat challenge. I had no idea how well I'd do - if I'd read half or all. I had no idea that I'd surpass the goal and be now looking at reading 52 in 52 weeks.

When I mentioned to my husband how many I had read, and he suggested I continue on to 52 instead of just 26, I was intrigued. Could I do it? My schedule is really busy at times over the next month. But then I thought - hey, why not give it a shot.
I started looking over the books that I still have from the $1 book sale Millpond Record and Books had and although I'm not incredibly inspired by any of the books, I'm pretty sure that I can find something to get me going. Of course, my husband James of www.modsuperstar.ca fame thinks I should read this The History of Art instead. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Site Meter