Thursday 15 December 2011

2nd Day of Christmas

And on the Second day, the blog did sayeth unto me:

A favorite Christmas carol. Post an audio.

So this got me thinking. There are songs that I love to sing at the holidays (Rudolph for instance). There are Christmas songs that I love to sing in July (White Christmas) or during the first snowfall. There are songs that I laugh when I hear (Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer) but when I started to think of my absolute favourite Christmas carol - there was only one.

SILENT NIGHT

I don't even know all the words. That is how much I love this song. I've heard it a million times, but I always stop and listen and get lost in it. So it was fun for me to start hunting for the audio clip for this challenge. I had to listen to a few before I realized that I couldn't pick just one. So here you are:

Olivia Newton John

and Sinead O'Connor

No comments:

Site Meter