Sunday 18 December 2011

Day 5 - My Christmas Wishlist

Of course on the top of my Christmas wishlist is my mom - I wish she were here, but I'm happy knowing she's no longer in pain. Cancer fucking sucks so I'll make my second wish for it to just go away.

Now onto the tangible plausible things:
SMALL THINGS
- Different flavours of hot chocolate - I freaking love the stuff
- Gardening tools - I took a course this past spring and it has inspired me to want to grow things
- A zippered bag big enough to carry my knitting with me

CLOTHING
- gift cards for plus size clothing stores - come on big girls - you know that you need to try ANYTHING on before buying it.
- I'd love a soft and brightly coloured scarf to stand out against my gray coat
- socks! hard to believe how many single socks I lose when I do laundry

TOYS
- I've been eyeing up and dreaming of the new cookie monster that eats cookies and counts them. He wears a backpack and is adorable!

DREAMY TYPE STUFF
- I'd love patio stones to put in a walkway at the front of my house
- I'd love a good work desk for the spare room so that I can have an area to craft and write
- I'd love a sewing machine that is fairly easy to operate so that I can do some more complicated crafting
- A winning lottery ticket!

No comments:

Site Meter